Delivering exceptional inspirational speeches and workshops.
Problem: Planners for medical and business meetings end up inviting the same old boring speakers for conferences.
Solutions: As experienced public speakers with decades of professional experience, we offer engaging keynote addresses and informational presentations on a variety of subjects that incorporate our global travel and fascinating stories.
Andrew Haig – With the credibility of a top scientist and the inspirational experience of a doctor who’s been there in the toughest of medical circumstances, Dr. Haig has keynoted dozens of national and international conferences, corporate events, and healthcare symposia. Topics include:
- Addressing back pain and work disability.
- Building rehabilitation around the world.
- Disruptive innovation in healthcare.
- Back pain prevention for your community. The FastBack Prevention™ program can be launched with a kickoff presentation based on our surprising research.
Tom Haig – Tom spent his 20s traveling the globe as one of the world’s best – and riskiest – professional high divers. But in one split second, Tom became a paraplegic and went from someone who had no fear jumping off 80 ft. cliffs to someone who was afraid to approach a curb. Topics include:
- From World-Class Athlete to Wheelchair Rider – and Back! – Before his accident Tom traveled all over the world as a professional high diver. His two video presentations of death-defying dives will thrill any crowd. But the story of losing that life and recreating it – winning again in a new sport – will inspire any audience.
- Dealing with Disabilities at Work – Tom has done disability seminars for more than a dozen Amtrak stations as well as the University of Michigan Medical School. These interactive programs discuss the wide array of disabilities as well as how your organization can best integrate disability issues into every day work life.
- Have Chair Will Travel – Tom’s experience as a disabled travel is second to none. He has spent years living abroad in Europe, Asia and Africa. The average person’s travel nightmare is Tom’s average flight! Let him take you around the globe with jaw-dropping stories and dozens of self-deprecating belly laughs.
Contact us to learn more.